top of page

Patient complaint information


As a sole practitioner Clover Delaney strives to provide the best possible service. However, recognises that sometimes you may feel that your needs were not met.


If you have any complaint or concern about the service you have received you are entitled to ask for an explanation.


My promise to you


I will:-

Listen to your complaint or concern.

Respond by establishing a clear, appropriate plan of action, and provide you with relevant support and advice.

Improve the service, if possible, based on your feedback.


How to make your complaint


I hope that I can resolve your problem easily and promptly, often at the time the problem arises and with the person concerned.   If your problem cannot be sorted out in this way and you wish to make a complaint, I would like you to do so as soon as possible. This will enable me to establish what happened more easily.


Please make your complaint via email to Clover Delaney at


Please be assured that any complaint you make written or verbal will be treated in strict confidence and have no effect upon the level of treatment and care that you receive.


If you would prefer a family member, friend or advocate to make the complaint on your behalf, they may do so. However, whilst I can receive a complaint on your behalf, I cannot provide any medical information to a third party without your authority.  To discuss or provide confidential information I would require a note signed and dated by you. 


What happens next?

Your complaint will be acknowledged within two working days of receiving it.  This may well be a phone call from Clover Delaney to you (or your advocate) to make sure we fully understand your complaint. 


I aim to make a full response to you within the next 21 working days. 


As a result of the practice investigation, I will:

  • Make sure you receive an apology

  • Find out what has happened and what went wrong

  • Make it possible for you to discuss the problem

  • Keep you informed of the progress

  • Identify what I can do to make sure that problem does not happen again


Getting further help with your complaint

I hope that through the complaints procedure I can resolve your problem satisfactorily, however if you do not feel that your complaint has been dealt with appropriately you may also contact:-


Association of Tongue-Tie Practitioners (ATP)




Care Quality Commission (CQC)

Tel: 03000 616161




Clover Delaney

bottom of page